Thiamin[8-bit] Thiamin[8-bit]

sick as shit

By far, one of the coolest 8- bit types I heard.

teddygram responds:

Thanks !

Zelda Labyrinth DnB {Prev Zelda Labyrinth DnB {Prev

Bad ass

I agree w/ Crisis Sound. Wheres the recognition. I cant wait to hear the finished version.

teddygram responds:

Thanks

Yun+WS - Amen Yun+WS - Amen

Respect.

Thats all I gotta say, respect! Ya'll are proffesional.

This World This World

Hot shit!

Man, dont sweat those haters, this shit is hot. You keep on puttin out shit like this you gonna hit the top of Rap/Hip-Hop of Newgrounds. I totally agree with "timpinisucks" except the Dr. Dre part I didnt know shit about Dre bein on Newgrounds, but yea, keep up the good work!

S-Rock responds:

Thank you so much. Every time I get on the top of the list some ass hole decides to give me a 0/5 so his beat can be on top...

Your Prelude (True) Your Prelude (True)

Holy wow

that is one super-epic-mega-crazy-badass piece of music, but with that said I agree with dEvil-R-1 a longer version would make the world a better place.

the Composer the Composer

perfect.

Spectacular piece of music as soon as I finished watching the animation I knew I had to give you all the credit you deserve as an artist. Between this song and the video you have created what I would call, and I'm sure many would agree, a masterpiece.

Goldeneye "Watch-inated" Goldeneye "Watch-inated"

Holy Crap Wow!!!

This remake should definitely have been in the game! Totaly one of the best tunes on NG by far.

Keep up that BAMF work!!!

You have my thanx for creating such a piece of work

-Jhonny

Song of Storms remix Song of Storms remix

Sweeet!

I loved this song immidiately when I heared the original, you did a real good job with mixin it up a bit.

Sonic - Twinkle Park (Remix) Sonic - Twinkle Park (Remix)

Epic!

Totaly amazing....... speachless :)